Wondering if simulation is a good fit for your company and how to even use it? Then, come to our training! You’ll learn that simulation provides a realistic representation of facilities, processes and flows, which gives you the opportunity to test out operational changes in a quick and risk-free manner.
This training will teach you what you need to know before you do a simulation. Why simulate? How do you develop a strategy for your model? How do you gather data and use it correctly? All this, and more, will be covered in this one day training. We will also review real-life simulation project examples from our own experience so that you have a better understanding of how to succeed with simulation.
Seminar Learning Focus:
- Understand when simulation modeling can add significant value.
- Understand how to effectively develop an accurate simulation model.
- Understand how to design and execute simulation experiments.
- Understand how to accurately interpret simulation results.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals who are designing new facilities, processes, or flow, and need to:
- Understand how the new equipment/process will work once installed.
- Verify that their design will work as intended.
- Improve their simulation modeling and analysis skills. Beginners welcome.
- Most attendees work in Operations, Supply Chain, Analytics, or Finance departments.
Simulation Training Program (San Jose, CA):
- 6 weeks, one Wednesday evening per week, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Simulation training center will be open from 6pm to 10pm.
- Build a simulation model for a work related problem, while going through the training.
- Utilize a trial version of a leading simulation software that you can download to your computer.
- Fee is $950 per participant.
Contact us about simulation training to achieve operational improvement.