Improving employee engagement matters more today than ever before. In the past, managers were more involved with the daily activities of their employees. Now, most employees have little supervision, meaning they must manage themselves and make decisions that previously a manager would have made for them. In this current environment, employee engagement is essential. Yet, 71% of employees are not actively engaged.
This training will help you change that at your company. You will learn how intrinsic motivation is a key factor in engaging employees. You will practice three skills to improve intrinsic motivation: praise, delegation and conflict resolution. In addition, the training covers the basics of team building. To provide you with additional resources, this training introduces the CPI tools that are most effective at improving employee engagement.
Seminar Learning Focus:
- Understand why engaging direct reports is critical to business success in the 21st century.
- Learn and practice three core skills to engage employees.
- How to utilize praise to effectively reinforce desired team behavior.
- How to empower direct reports to make decisions on their own, where appropriate.
- How to resolve conflict in a manner that maintains a positive work relationship.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers with direct reports.
- Individuals who would like to be effective leaders within their team.
- For organizations that want to build a Continuous Process Improvement culture, we recommend delivering this seminar to the leadership team first.
On-Site Delivery of Seminar:
- 3-hour seminar is delivered at your facility for investment of $3,300 plus travel expenses.
- Suggested number of attendees is 6-12 people.
- These fees are good for the Continental US only, through December 31, 2018.